Locust Wood Chair
A cross-cut section of a locust tree forms the backrest and stabilizes this evocative accent chair. The curved seat, which can be upholstered with a wide variety of fabrics and leathers adds support to this unique shape. This whimsical design seems to be taken right out of a castle in a storybook.
- Handcrafted in Brooklyn, New York
- Made to Order: Lead time is 6–8 weeks
- Wood Species: Cross-cut locust back, white oak legs
- Dimensions: 40"h x 19"w x 18.5" x 17"sh
- One-of-a-kind design considering the unique characteristics of live edge wood
- For any questions please call 1 (888) 236.8862