Signature Live Edge Table, Walnut Hardwood + Blackened Steel Canted Legs
SENTIENT Signature live edge tables are made using sustainably-sourced American black walnut, spalted maple, cherry, oak and occasionally other hardwoods. We source our live edge pieces from family-owned mills in Pennsylvania and other areas within the United States. Each table top is protected with several coats of deep sealer, and also preserved with top finishing coats. This process brings out and accentuates the beauty of the grain patterns and other naturally-occurring characteristics that are particularly noticeable in our black walnut, which is shown here. Shown with optional canted steel legs. Each tabletop is different depending on size and characteristics of the slab and wood chosen.
- Handcrafted in Brooklyn, New York
- Wood Species: Live Edge American Black Walnut, Solid Walnut Boards
- Dimensions: 72–168" long x 30–60" wide x 30"
- One-of-a-kind Design considering the unique characteristics of live-edge slabs
- Made to Order / The lead time for made-to-order items is 6-8 weeks.
- For any questions please call 1 (888) 236.8862
- Further Customization